School of Purpose: Creating Purpose
"Your story helps you to uncover your purpose. Connect with your past to move yourself forward."
I recently had the pleasure of being featured on The School of Purpose Podcast hosted by Bradley Wright, Ph.D. Brad and I had a deep conversation about purpose. What made it especially meaningful was that we come from very different backgrounds and our conversation was a warm convergence of what purpose can mean to people. We covered a lot of ground but, here are the key areas:
- Unearthing the strengths within ourselves in order to help others
- The strategy of making "small bets" with experiences to find purpose
- The difference between achievement and purpose
- The relationship between purpose and effective leadership
- How to inspire other people to connect with their purpose
Check out the episode HEREand many other places I have been showing up HERE.
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment