Be Brave at Work!
"Bravery is about going within and seeing where you are holding yourself back… and letting go."
I went into my archives and pulled out this gem of a podcast episode to share with you. Ed Evarts is a good friend and mentor whose podcast, Be Brave at Work, is truly incredible. Ed is the author of two excellent books, Raise Your Visibility & Value and Drive Your Career. We had a powerful conversation about being brave at work and building your bravery muscle so that you can get stronger and stronger over time through small steps. We covered a lot of ground and, here are the key insights:
- How to have the confidence to speak out and use your voice
- The quest for bravery begins and ends in your mind
- The power of having honest conversations with yourself and others
- Reflections on my moments of bravery
- How bravery exists outside of your comfort zone
- Why some people are scared of success