Shed The Formality Podcast: Climbing the Right Mountain
Climbing the right [career] mountain and finding your inspired purpose are the themes of this episode of Shed The Formality with guest Tony Martignetti.
Meet Tony Martignetti, Leadership Coach
Tony Martignetti is a leadership coach, entrepreneur, idea generator, and people connector. He brings together practical experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity, to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He loves guiding people to find clarity in their lives, so they are energized, fully present, and unstoppable. When leaders unlock their potential and lead from a place of inspired purpose, they impact and inspire everyone around them. He has dedicated himself to helping people live an inspired life.
Before he became a coach, He was a finance and strategy professional with experience working with some of the world’s leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company.
Tony is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and is currently writing his first book, “Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life.”
Connect with Tony
On this episode, Stacey and Tony talk about…
It’s selfish for you not to sell. – Tony Martignetti
- Tony’s big dreams and how they play out in his work today (3:53)
- Money, fulfillment and a corporate career (6:10)
- Marrying his love of science with the discipline of business (12:42)
- Beliefs and behaviors that held Tony back and how he dropped them (16:30)
- Losing himself, finding himself, using the past to become a powerful coach (21:16)
- Can you be a badass if you feel a range of emotions? (30:00)
- Getting comfortable with sales (33:30)
- The biggest formality Tony had to shed and how (40:10)