School Of Purpose: Creating Purpose with Leadership
How does purpose play into leadership? What does it mean to be a purposeful leader?
Tony Martignetti is a former business executive who now coaches leaders in finding purpose in their own lives and leading others with purpose. He's written a book and has his own podcast. He uses his experience and wisdom to be a "chief inspiration officer" for others. He makes clear that purpose isn't just for us. We use it to make other people's lives better too-especially through leadership.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
- Why we unearth things within ourselves in order to help others
- The strategy of making "small bets" with experiences to find purpose
- The difference between achievement and purpose
- The relationship between purpose and effective leadership
- How to inspire other people into purpose
You can find Tony online at: https://www.inspiredpurposecoach.com/
His podcast: https://www.inspiredpurposecoach.com/virtualcampfire