Key Conversations for Leaders with John Ryan
Tony Martignetti is a leadership advisor, entrepreneur, idea generator, and people connector. He brings together practical experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity, to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
Before becoming a leadership development consultant, he was a finance and strategy executive with experience working with some of the world's leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company. Tony is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and the author of the soon to be released, "Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life."
Inside This Episode
- How Do We Know If We’re Climbing The Right Mountain?
- The Power Of Navigational Conversations
- Identifying Guideposts On Your Leadership Journey
- The Role Of Emotional Intelligence In Leadership
- How To Embrace Your Past
- Use Struggle To Create Strength
- Don’t Just Engage, Enrich Your Employees
- How To Evaluate Your Leadership Footprint
- How the Ripple Effect Shapes Culture