Empowering Leaders Through the Culture Journey
"If you slow down and take the time to really understand yourself, then bring your full authentic self as a leader to the table, you will see a remarkable difference."
I recently had the pleasure of being featured on the Culture Design Show hosted by Steve Chaparro. Steve completely blew me away when he connected the dots between my story and a scene from Wonder Woman (2017) when Diana is about to leave her idyllic home of Themyscira to put an end to World War I. Before she leaves, Diana's Amazonian mother Hippolyta warns that she won't be able to come back home:
Queen Hippolyta: "You know that if you choose to leave, you may never return."
Diana Prince: "Who will I be if I stay?"
Here's a glimpse of what we covered:
- The benefits of becoming a professional question-asker
- The value in having deeper and honest conversations
- The importance of being authentic in the workplace
- How to impact the workplace with leadership vision
- Navigating through change with quality leadership